VENUE SALES MANAGER
£DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE + COMMISSION
Are you looking for a pivotal position with a brilliant new space?
Based in Birmingham, this innovative and forward thinking company has a brand new executive lounge within a nationally recognised venue that holds a range of large scale events including exhibitions, conferences, shows and parties. The VIP lounge is a permanent work and meeting zone to enhance exhibitor and visitor experience, newly refurbished and fitted with the latest technology, it offers the perfect space to work and meet for contractors, suppliers, event attendees and organisers.
With its new launch the business are now looking for a Venue Sales Manager to come on board and promote the space and be the 'face' of the lounge.
- Receiving and responding to incoming enquires into the venue
- Proactively reaching out to relevant companies, organisers and suppliers
- Upselling the additional services and sister companies
- Conducting show arounds
- Producing proposals and costing to convert enquires
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure the availability of events space and maximisation of the diary
- Head up specialist projects
- Strengthening and developing relationships
- Ensuring all event documentation including invoicing
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience gained from working in a prestigious venue/hotel or alternatively relevant event industry sales experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Account Executive or Venue Sales Executive who has solid experience.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits and impressive career progression opportunities.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.