3 days home working, 2 days working from home - Are you looking for a step up in video editing career and want to work on a variety of exciting projects?
This company is an integrated, brand experience agency who offer solutions for a range of exciting clients, bringing the latest innovations and concepts to corporate and internal sector.
Their expertise and projects range from employee engagement campaigns, conferences in Asia, the Middle East or The Americas, sports sponsorship campaigns in the UK to marketing collateral design projects and photography/film shoots.
A young vibrant agency, they are growing and developing their business to ensure they continually deliver exceptional work for the client whilst maintaining healthy financial performance. You will be a key member of the team who will want to grow with the agency as they enter into this hugely exciting period.
They are now looking for a Video Editor to join their close-knit, dynamic team. You will be working closely with the Head of Video, understanding briefs and coming up with creative, engaging ideas.
Key responsibilities include;
- Working with a close knit, creative production team
- Having an input into initial ideas and concepts
- Editing live footage using various software including Premiere and After Effects
- Working on projects for global brands
- Shooting and sound recording
- Travelling with production teams for shoots
- Understanding how to edit content in line with the brief
- Editing on-site at events when required
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict timescales/deadlines
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Video Editor teamed with the ambition and enthusiasm to work within a dynamic team. You will need solid experience using Premiere and After Effects, a knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator is a bonus.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!
Vacancy reference: MM18611