RMG15889 - Do not miss out on this exciting 3D Designer role within a well-established exhibition design and build agency based in Berkshire!
This well-established agency offer services including the design & build of exhibitions stands, events, design, branding and video. They work with a wide range of clients across the entertainment, telecoms, IT and aerospace sectors where they project manage the design, build and installation of events and exhibition stands around the world - from bespoke projects through to large-scale trade shows!
Based in Berkshire, this agency has a close-knit and friendly team and offers a great working environment. They offer the chance to work within a close-knit, family-feel environment where you will be valued as well as given the chance to drive your creative ideas and concepts forward.
This agency are now looking for a 3D Designer to join their team and work across a range of exhibition and brand experience projects. This Exhibition Designer will work within the creative studio where you will contribute fresh ideas and develop new and exciting concepts and manage projects from concept through to delivery.
- Working with the Managing Director and Project Managers to understand a clients brief
- Developing new ideas and concepts
- Producing designs and visualisations of exhibition stands and branded environments
- Producing technical drawings and elevations (AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D)
- Developing designs for pitch documents / presentations
- Having strong attention to detail and a creative eye
- Ability to work with 3D software and Adobe CS
To be considered for this 3D Designer role you must have experience from working within an agency; ideally within an events or exhibition agency however they will consider candidates with retail and experiential experience. You must have experience in AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max or Cinema 4D.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.