Pivotal role to join this leading international agency!
Part of a larger company and with offices across the globe, this leading agency offer a range of in-house services including logistics, production, video, digital and creative. Globally recognised as one of the best agencies to work for they are renowned for delivering some phenomenal campaigns and live events, with worldwide offices that support their truly global client base. Healthcare is hugely important in their portfolio and they work with some of the top pharmaceutical companies, delivering projects such as product launches, congresses, publications, stand design, 3D interactive screens and models, app development and much more!
Due to their on-going commitment and success with clients, they have established an impressive client base full to the brim of blue chip companies. Personable in their approach, their teams are dedicated to ensuring they understand their client, their 'message' and essentially delivering the perfect event time and time again.
Offering an excellent working environment, including a strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities, this is certainly an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to continued growth and success, they are now looking for a senior level Account Director to come on board and work on their largest account! Working closely with the agency's leadership team this is a broad role which includes:
* Taking responsibility for specific aspects of this flagship account
* Account management and development
* Having a key focus on strategy input and direction
* Working with the account team to ensure opportunities are identified and delivered
* Taking and interpreting briefs
* Leading a variety of delivery teams including event, video, digital, communications and exhibitions
* Delivering excellent client service across a range of projects and activities
* Ensuring communication across all internal departments
* Ensuring all SLA's for the account are adhered to
* Develop and drive project teams
* Ensuring operational excellence across the team
* Being responsible for the commercial value of projects
* Onsite management when required
This role is focused around the management and growth of client relationships so candidates must have a proven background in managing and developing accounts and associated revenue, with excellent commercial awareness. Experience of working in an agency previously is essential and candidates must have experience of working on multi-channel campaigns, live or experiential events, ideally in the healthcare sector (although other backgrounds will be considered). Experience of managing and leading a team is key.
At an exciting point in their development there has never been a better time to join this agency and have influence at a senior level!
In return for your commitment your will have the opportunity to take a senior leadership role in a highly regarded agency which is known for delivering high quality events globally for some of the world's biggest brands.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.