ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - B2B TECHNOLOGY
|Job Title:||ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - B2B TECHNOLOGY|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2016 16:41|
£45,000 - £55,000
A defining time for this agency as they are at the cusp of major growth, this is an exciting time to join the best there is when it comes to integrated B2B marketing. This renowned agency deliver truly integrated campaigns for the most recognisable blue chip names within the IT and telco world.
With a multi-disciplined team they can work to deliver across emails, websites, video, radio, print, social media and more! As such it is no surprise once a client is won by the team they become as dedicated to the agency as they agency is to the client.
With a brand new office in Central London - this arm of the business plan to gather the best there is in terms of B2B talent!
Due to organic growth, this agency is now looking to take on an experience Account Director.
Working on one of two main accounts, you will be working closely with the Associate Director to take a creative problem, refine the issue and deliver stand out solutions. You will be the day to day driving force for the team.
In the world of B2B communications your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and nurturing client relationships
- Overseeing the delivery of all integrated campaigns
- Directly managing employees and reviewing performance/progression
- Ensure commercial targets are met individually and by the team
- Collaborating with the planning team to offer strategic insight for the client
- Identifying potential for client growth.
We are looking for an ambitious and experience candidate with the following:
- Extensive experience within a B2B agency or client side within an IT client.
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns
- The ability to manage a team effectively and efficiently
If you are interested in hearing more, or think you are well suited, click the link to apply…..
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's