This agency has an international presence, working with a range of blue-chip clients across sectors including automotive, telecoms and financial services. With a broad portfolio they offer a range of print and digital marketing campaigns across employee engagement, sales incentives, reward and recognition and incentive travel to name a few.
They've won awards. They've won clients. They've earned their global status. Offering exceptional career development prospects, this agency provides a supportive and thriving environment with the chance to work on high-profile and exciting projects from their vibrant Buckinghamshire office!
With proven and continuing success they also offer a complete with excellent benefits - an opportunity not to be missed!
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER ROLE
This agency is now looking for an experience Account Manager to work across a variety of accounts, to carry out the following:
- Managing the day-to-day running of accounts
- Being the main point of contact for clients
- Liaising across internal departments and 3rd party suppliers
- Keeping clients updated with campaign progression
- Creating project costings and timelines
- Mentoring an Account Executive
You will be running and developing a large sales incentive programme and delivering all communication elements of this.
The ideal Account Manager will have:
- Significant experience working within a client services environment
- Project management experience including leading a team and being responsible for meeting deadlines
- A good understanding of rewards and incentive programmes
- Experience of digital communication channels
We are looking for hard-working, ambitious and driven candidates with a desire to progress their career within a fast-paced and client-facing environment.
Think you're the ideal Account Manager? Click the link to apply…
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.
|Job Title:||ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2016 08:22|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS
PRODUCTION / ACCOUNT MANAGER
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
West Yorkshire, England