|Job Title:||ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2016 09:43|
£28,000 - £32,000
This boutique, brand experience agency works with a range of clients delivering predominantly internal events, giving their employees a great experience. Working with clients both UK and overseas they deliver a range of events from team-building events and conferences in the Middle East, to gala dinners, brand launches and film shoots in the US.
Managing these events from conception to completion, this agency takes pride in their creativity and exceptional delivery. They also deliver the marketing and communications around each event, including website design and build, social media, email marketing, app builds, brochures and printed collateral.
With their focus on marketing and comms growing rapidly, they are keen to build their client services team to manager the communications surrounding these blue chip events as well as stand alone campaigns.
Reporting to the Client Services Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Brief taking and building client relationships
- Liaising with internal teams and briefing creatives
- Liaising with external suppliers, stakeholders
- Overseeing the delivery of numerous marketing campaigns
- Managing budgets
- Project reporting and client updates
- Mentoring an Account Executive
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Account Manager experience within an integrated, creative agency
- An enthusiastic, hard working personality!
- Experience with internal comms or events would be beneficial
Think you're the right Account Manager - click the link to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL