|Job Title:||ACCOUNT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£26000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2016 16:16|
Up to £30,000
This global, award winning retail design agency have an outstanding reputation for delivering the most up to date, cutting edge shopper marketing and in store campaigns the world has seen!
Across their global offices, this agency has a heavy presence in the beauty and automotive sectors, delivering everything from the design and build of in store structures to POS and pop ups.
With a fast paced market that is always evolving, these clients always need to be ahead of the game, at the forefront of the retail industry!
Based in the East Midlands they are commutable from areas across Leicestershire, Nottingham & Derby.
With growth across the business there is now an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their team and work internationally for one of their leading clients. Being the main point of contact for this fast paced, global client, you will be managing projects across international markets.
This is a unique agency with all major teams in house, everything from concept and ideas through to creative and manufacturing of all in store structures, promotional stands and POS. This is a busy role within a fast-paced environment where you will manage client expectations, have a strong understanding of POS and liaise between all departments to deliver the projects to strict briefs.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking briefs directly from clients
- Briefing internal teams including project managers and creatives
- Keeping clients updated and managing expectations
- Managing projects from start to finish
- Putting together quotations and managing forecasting
- Remaining within strict brand guidelines
The ideal candidate should have the following skills/experience:
- Previous agency experience as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive
- A strong background working with POS
- Experience within the beauty industry would be a bonus
- The ability to work with a high volume of projects and have exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- International travel will be required in this position.
Are you the right Account Manager? Click the link to apply…
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY
ACCOUNT MANAGER - EVENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY
£30000 - £35000 per annum
City of London, London
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL