ACCOUNT MANAGER - events agency
EAST MIDLANDS / REMOTE
An exclusive role working for a global agency has become available on one of their busiest client accounts, overseeing an annual programme of complex international events and leading a team to success!
With a pedigree in delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale, this is the agency to work for! Their client base focusses on the healthcare industry and they touch all areas of the events spectrum from small meetings and ad boards to global congresses and everything in between. Due to some exciting and on-going growth they are now seeking a dedicated Account Manager to work on one of their busiest accounts, and oversee some fantastic international events, as well as developing a busy team of Event Managers.
As an Account Manager you will be working alongside the Account Director and being the main point of contact for the key client stakeholders. You will be managing a dedicated team, who will be delivering pharma events on a global scale.
The range of duties will include:
* Managing the key client stakeholders
* Ensuring the client and the agency processes are adhered to
* Overseeing the planning of resource across the team
* Attending larger and more high profile events
* Liaising with internal departments including creative
* Networking across the account to grow business
* Managing the initial meetings once the business is won
* Overseeing registration and logistics teams
* Working with designers, producers and creatives alike
* Budget management and reconciliation
* Managing a team and appointing appraisals
* Post event de-brief with client
A strong background in managing international events, ideally within the pharmaceutical sector, is a pre-requisite for this role. This is a highly demanding client with a busy team, so line management experience would also be key. This is a really high profile account within the agency and will offer a huge amount of career progression.
This agency can propel your career to the next level - to find out more apply today!