This large, established and highly reputable agency offer fully integrated services including event logistics, production, creative, video, animation and digital.
Offering the chance to work with an unrivalled portfolio of clients across the automotive, retail, financial and technology sectors - you will work with longstanding and new clients. This agency prides itself on delivering strategic and creative projects including events, experiential, exhibitions, internal communications, branding, design, production, film and digital.
Offering a friendly and creative working environment you will play a key role within the team whilst having the opportunity to grow and progress your career further.
As a broad role you will play an integral role in managing and building client relationships, both with new and existing clients. Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing a number of key client accounts and taking the lead of client relationships
- Taking briefs
- Growing existing relationships
- Driving and developing new business
- Writing creative proposals and managing the creative response
- Pitching for business
- Developing integrated communication and event strategy for clients
- Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, logistics, video & digital)
- Managing budgets
- Managing junior team members
- Overseeing the execution of each project
To be considered for this role you must have experience from working within an agency where you have managed and developed client accounts. It is important that you have proven client management skills as well as experience in responding to client briefs and pitching. We will consider candidate that come from an events, communications or an integrated agency.
We are looking for passionate, ambitious and driven candidates who want to join a first-rate agency and work on a range of client accounts.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.