ACCOUNT MANAGER - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY
£Excellent & Benefits
Join one of the leading creative and award winning live communications agencies who have been delivering campaigns for a host of big brands for over 25 years in this highly responsible Account Manager role!
An established yet growing events, experiential and brand activation agency, with a European HQ, this agency works with some amazing brands in the FMCG, alcohol and technology sectors to deliver a huge range of integrated campaigns and events - always with a live element - to corporate and consumer audiences.
They are regularly nominated for different industry awards and are full service with their departments including creative, studio, experiential and events as well as digital and social. From festival activations and sampling roadshows, to brand partnerships and fan zones at sporting events - this is one of the most forward thinking agencies out there!
With new client wins in the London office, combined with extensive growth of key accounts we are now exclusively recruiting an Account Manager to join their events team. Currently working in a similar agency, with experience of brand activation, sampling campaigns and experiential projects, the Account Manager who joins will work closely with the Senior Account Manager and have responsibility for the following:
* Working with the client at the initial brief stage
* Coming up with new and innovative ideas for events
* Pulling together proposals and working with senior team to develop
* Being involved in pitching to clients as a team
* Managing multiple campaigns at once
* Sourcing venues, props and hiring kit for events and projects
* Budget input and cost negotiations
* Working with internal teams and external suppliers
* Regularly updating clients with progress and project reports
* Overseeing the activations on-site
Currently working at an experiential agency at Account Manager level this role is looking for someone who always puts quality first, an expert at juggling multiple deadlines it is imperative that your communication and relationship development skills are second to none - naturally you will always remain calm under pressure! A strong experience of a range of experiential projects is a given, and you MUST currently be working in an AGENCY.
In return this fabulous agency can offer you a brilliant client base, exciting projects and a great place to work with some really lovely people!