RMG15184 - Excellent opportunity for an Account Manager to join an established marketing agency in Birmingham!
This well-established and independently owned agency offer services including brand strategy, creative, digital, print, employee engagement and internal communications. They work with some both small and large scale clients across the automotive, retail, energy and engineering.
Working within their close-knit and friendly team of account handlers, creatives, production and digital they are renowned for delivering campaigns from scratch, ensuring that every piece of work looks it best! They deliver a range of projects including OOH, press, print, web, email, video and retail!
Based in Birmingham they are commutable on public transport and accessible from across the West Midlands. This agency pride itself on delivering the best work possible as well as offered a close-knit team, friendly and supportive environment where everybody supports each other.
Due to continued success and growth plans this agency are looking for an Account Manager to join their team. As an Account Manager you will managing your own portfolio of clients through strong client servicing skills, and oversee the implementation of a range of integrated campaigns!
As an Account Manager your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Attending regular client meetings and providing clients with status reports
- Organically growing the account
- Working with the Directors on pitch documents / presentations
- Overseeing the day to day activity on the account
- Briefing internal creative and digital teams
- Building strong relationships with external partners and suppliers
- Managing and reporting on budgets
- Ensuring that all campaigns are being delivered on time, within budget and to clients needs and expectations
To be considered for this Account Manager role you must come from an agency environment having worked on integrated marketing campaigns. You must have proven experience in managing your own accounts and campaigns from brief through to delivery.
It is important that you are client-facing, have the ability to forge strong relationships as well and ensure that campaigns are delivered effectively.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
If you are interested in this Account Manager role, please clikc on the 'apply' button below.