RMG16092 - We are working with a growing creative agency based in the North West who are looking for an Account / Project Director to join their team.
This established and well-respected creative agency plan, produce and deliver live experiential projects, events and retail projects arcos the UK. Working within this mid-sized agency, you will work within a dedicated team of planners, producers, account handlers and creatives
Working with clients across the retail, leisure ands fashion industry this agency deliver engaging and inspiring retail events, brand experiences, live events and activations for consumers.
This is your chance to work within this work-hard, play-hard agency, and you will be given the chance to play a lead role across a broad range of creative and exciting events.
This agency are now looking for an Account / Project Director to join the team and lead the team across a range of client accounts and overseeing the delivery of live experience events and retail activations.
This is a lead and pivotal role where you will be responsible for:
- Developing, managing and growing client relationships
- Attending regular client meetings and being main point of client contact
- Producing proposals and presentations for clients
- Overseeing project and event delivery from brief to execution
- Developing strategy across each account
- Organically growing existing client accounts
- Being proactive and driving new business
- Developing new ideas and concepts
- Leading, managing and mentoring a team (Account Managers and Account Executives)
- Briefing and managing external suppliers
- Managing account commercials and P&L
- Ensuring best practice and procedures
- Attending networking events and keeping updates on industry trends
To be considered for this Account / Project Director role we are looking for candidates that have worked within an agency environment; integrated events, experiential, retail or marketing. We are looking for candidates that have an events understanding as well as an understanding of retail events.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.