AV PROJECT MANAGER - EVENTS
£NEG + BONUS + BENEFITS
Join this highly regarded production agency and deliver exciting international events!
Our client is a diverse live events and media production company that has been established for over 30 years.
From live events through to virtual meetings, video production and web design they have evolved to offer a full 360 degree service
There is now an exciting opportunity for a Technical Project Manager to join this team!
Due to on going success they are now looking for an AV Project Manager to join their team and facilitate the technical delivery of their international based events.
As a Project Manager you will be highly client facing, dealing with leading agencies and clients from the conceptual stages of the event right up to the completion and will be working within a close knit technical team.
* Interpreting and developing the brief with the client
* Putting together technical specifications
* Producing quotes and agreeing budgets
* Managing project timelines and schedules
* Ensuring project documentation is updated, including risk assessments and method statements
* Managing suppliers and other 3rd parties
* Overseeing delivery of the event, working with other aps departments to ensure post production activities are completed
To be successful in this role you will have recent experience in an AV / technical role, likely gained in an AV company or events agency.
It is also essential that you are experienced in the full lifecycle of an event, whether this is from your current position as a Project Manager or from your experience as a Technical Manager / Senior Technician who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets.
If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £250 referral scheme.