BRAND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
|Job Title:||BRAND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER|
|Location:||South West London, London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2016 17:42|
£30,000 - £35,000 + BENEFITS
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning global agency, where you can manage brand partnerships to deliver promotions and incentives campaigns on a variety of accounts.
Working across a number of sectors including financial services, FMCG, automotive and retail, this agency work closely with their clients to deliver cutting edge campaigns to entice and activate consumers and channel partners.
Voted as a Sunday Times top 100 Company to work for and a portfolio of clients (from the FTSE 100) they are one of the key global players within the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning global agency at the forefront of well renowned client accounts.
As part of a sociable and friendly team, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and growing relationships with client, brand partners and suppliers
- Understanding existing and new client briefs
- Driving the development of product and solution ideas
- Assessing current trends in the market place/ consumer lifestyles
- Supporting the sales team in business pitches
- Managing budgets and timelines
Suitable candidates should have the following:
- Experience managing brand partnerships (preferably within an agency)
- Line management experience (is preferable)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to multi-task a number of projects
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's