RMG16204 - We are looking for Business Development Executive to join a growing exhibitions agency based in Buckinghamshire where you will work within a team and support on the sales and marketing function of the business.
This boutique award-winning design agency has an outstanding reputation within the exhibition industry for the design and build of exhibitions, stands and trade shows on a global basis. They work with a variety of clients across the telecoms, IT and technology sector working with some of the world's biggest brands!
With creativity at the heart of what they do they push innovative boundaries as well as taking responsibility for the full project management for each exhibition project.
Based in Buckinghamshire they are accessible from across Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Middlesex and Surrey. They offer the chance to work within a close-knit, family-feel environment where you will be valued as well as given the chance to drive your creative ideas and concepts forward.
They are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team and take responsibility for identifying new business opportunities, actively researching prospects and bringing new clients on board. The role offers fantastic scope for progression!
Key responsibilities include;
- Supporting the MD and wide team on the sales strategy
- Proactively engaging with new clients
- Building and developing client and stakeholder relationships
- Identifying new business opportunities and key decision makers
- Winning new business
- Taking briefs and producing pitching documents
- Researching venues, locations and suppliers
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and reporting back on these
- Attending industry networking events to meet new contacts and generate business
To be considered for this Business Development Executive role, we are looking for candidates that have proven sales experience within the exhibitions or events agency. We are looking for hungry and target driven candidates that have a hard-working attitude and have strong client management skills.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.