CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR
|Job Title:||CLIENT SERVICES DIRECTOR|
|Salary:||£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2016 16:33|
£55,000 - £75,000+
With awards and new briefs flooding through the doors, this agency is expanding - dramatically!
A defining time for this agency as they are at the cusp of major growth, this is an exciting time to join the best there is when it comes to integrated B2B. This renowned agency deliver truly integrated campaigns for the most recognisable blue chip names within the IT and telco world.
With a multi-disciplined team they can work to deliver across emails, websites, video, radio, print, social media and more! As such it is no surprise once a client is won by the team they become as dedicated to the agency as they agency is to the client.
After a recent restructuring and an influx of briefs, the agency is now in the position to recruit a number of Director level positions to truly lead each client account from the front line!
Taking a creative problem, refining the issue and delivering stand out solutions, in this agency the Client Services Director will be working with some of the best talent within the industry. Responsible for 2 main accounts, you will be the face of the agency for this client and the driving force behind every step.
In the world of B2B communications your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main client contact - building and nurturing the relationship
- Managing and mentoring a team (consisting of AD,SAM,AM,AE)
- Collaborating with the planning team to offer strategic insight for the client
- Identifying opportunities for growth within retained clients
- Winning new business and assisting with pitches
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Director & MD to offer insight into business strategy and direction
- Accountability for P&L
We are looking for an ambitious and experience candidate that MUST meet the following:
- Extensive experience within a B2B agency or client side within an IT client.
- Experience delivering integrated campaigns
- The ability to manage a team effectively and efficiently
- Strong background in offering strategic insight
Think you're a suited Client Services Director? Click the link to apply…..
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CLIENT DELIVERY DIRECTOR - EVENTS
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY
EVENT DIRECTOR - EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY
£40000 - £50000 per annum
SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR - EXHIBITION D&B
Manchester, Greater Manchester
PROJECT MANAGER - GLOBAL EVENTS AGENCY