RMG15404 - Do not miss out on this unique and interesting Client Services Manager role within a well-established events and communications agency based in the North West.
This creative agency is one of the leading events and communications agencies within the UK who deliver a host of projects including live events, brand activations, internal communications, experiential marketing and employee engagement to name but a few!
With continued success and development across their broad portfolio of clients covering sectors within the retail, automotive, legal and technology sectors this agency is going from strength to strength! There is so much opportunity with this agency to be creative and play a role in some truly inspiring projects.
This agency are now looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team and play a key role in supporting the team across a range of events, communications and branding projects.
As a Client Services Manager you will be responsible for
- Interpreting clients briefs and questioning these when required
- Developing new ideas and concepts
- Being involved in the pitch process and writing creative proposals
- Liaising with clients and managing their expectations
- Working with in-house strategy, events and creative teams
- Putting together project timeframes and costs
- Carrying out research of venues, competitors and suppliers
- Writing creative copy for presentations and the agency's website
- Taking responsibilities for the agency's awards entries, website and client communication
This is a dynamic and interesting opportunity and we are looking for candidates that have experience with working on the pitch process and copywriting, from within an agency. It is important that you have worked within an agency environment such as an events, experiential, production or marketing agency.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.