Are you looking for a fantastic step up in your career, joining one of London's most iconic venues?
This iconic London based venue hosts a range of ever-growing, eclectic, large scale events ranging from exhibitions, festivals, live sport events, concerts, theatre shows and outdoor experiences. Established nearly 150 years, they have a broad base of established clients from both agencies and end clients. The multi-purpose venue has both indoor and outdoor space, offering a versatile backdrop for a wide range of business, as well as having an exciting in house event programme.
This role offers the opportunity to lead and manage the venues Commercial team, supporting them to achieve objectives and targets, ensuring effective collaboration across the organisation to drive and maximise revenue and profit.
This is a broad role that includes:
* Supporting and driving the sales team to develop new business opportunities and strengthen relationships with existing clients
* Overseeing the catering and visitor service departments
* Ensuring the marketing department support all revenue generating initiatives
* Conducting monthly executive meetings, team 121's and commercial meetings
* Responsibility for P&L sign off for all events
* Preparing and presenting updates and reports on commercial activity for the executive team, boards and committees
* Full budget management responsibility
The ideal candidate will have previous senior commercial event experience gained from working in a large scale venue or alternatively relevant event industry experience. This role would be perfect for an existing Commercial Director who has experience in leading commercial teams and programming events.
In return they offer a whole host of excellent employee benefits including tickets to leading events, life insurance and transport and childcare vouchers, as well as the chance to be a part of a nationally recognised venue hosting some of the country's biggest events!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.