Are you a Conference Producer looking for a new challenge?
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events on a global scale, this is the company to work for! With over 160,000 members across 150 countries, each event provides quality content and research within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
Due to on-going success within the business we are currently looking for an experienced Conference Producer to conduct in-depth research to determine the content for the conference agenda within the relevant sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Market research to determine topic areas
- Programme development
- Researching and sourcing speakers
- Proactively managing committees for call for paper conferences
- Developing engaging content
- Working with the marketing team to define target audience and messages
- Supporting the operations team with any logistical aspects
- Acting as a key point of contact onsite when required
The ideal candidate will have experience of conference production along with strong commercial acumen. You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and be used to managing multiple projects independently as well as working in a team.
In return for your talents this is your opportunity to join a friendly group within a leading company, build on your skill set and be involved in projects from planning stages to traveling onsite for delivery.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.