RMG16370 - We are looking for a Studio Project Manager to join the creative team within a leading events agency based in London!
As a leader within the events industry, this global agency have a fantastic reputation for delivering award winning large-scale events for global clients, across a broad array of exciting industry sectors, with particular strengths in the IT and technology sectors.
They plan and deliver creatively-led events including promotional road shows, experiential events, activations, conferences, launch events, incentives and exhibitions.
Offering fully integrated services across events, production, strategy, marketing, creative, video and digital - they are a one stop shop for all of their clients!
This is a really great opportunity to take your career to the next level - with a broad base of blue chip clients, an international network and excellent benefits this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to business growth, there is now a new and exciting opportunity for a Studio Project Manager / Traffic Resource Manager to join their creative studio and will take responsibility for facilitating all briefs that come into the studio.
This is a niche and exciting role where you will be responsible for;
- Working with the existing Creative Director and Studio Manager
- Receiving, collating and dispatching briefs into the studio
- Resource planning and management within the team
- Overseeing the activity across the full creative studio (Designers - 2D, 3D and Digital)
- Compiling, reviewing and updating daily work schedules
- Ensuring that all project processes are adhered to
- Working with internal departments within the agency (events an production)
- Ensuring that worked is completed and checked
- Ensuring that deadlines are met
To be considered for this Studio Project Manager / Traffic Resource Manager role we are looking for highly organised individuals, who can work within a fast-paced environment as well as ensuring that multiple projects are delivered on time. You will be efficient, motivated and have strong interpersonal skills. We are looking for candidates that have an understanding of the events industry.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.