CREATIVE WRITER - EVENTS & PRODUCTION AGENCY
NORTH HOME COUNTIES
£35,000 - £40,000 + BENEFITS
Are you an Account Manager, Event Manager or Producer with a passion for creating winning proposals? Are you looking for less on-site travel? Then this Creative Writer role is for you!
With a strong, established base and offices across the world Europe and the USA this agency is going from strength to strength! With a broad and varied list of blue chip clients they have exceptional capabilities in event logistics, production and travel delivering events including awards, sales kick offs, conferences and incentives for 10 - 1000 pax worldwide. Covering a variety of sectors including IT, automotive and financial services they deliver outstanding events across the UK and internationally. Offering the feel of a smaller agency with the international backing and support of a global business - career progression and development knows no bound here!
Due to a dedicated growth plan and the need to strengthen an already solid creative proposal writing team we are now recruiting a full time role in their Home Counties creative team. The role will focus on writing brand-focused and production-led event pitches and the idea candidate will have a desire to drive creativity across everything you do!
* Being involved in the initial brainstorming and creative idea generation
* Researching and scoping venues, destinations and themes
* Coming up with a new programme / idea for the event or project
* Creating the proposal and ensuring content is written in an engaging way
* Attending site visits and industry events to keep up to date in the market
* Managing and owning costs and budgets, working with internal departments
* Where appropriate attending pitches as part of the role to secure business
We are open to speaking to agency candidates from either an account management, delivery or production background so long as you have written proposals! You will think creatively and be on the constant quest for new and interesting ideas, technologies and destinations to really push the boundaries of events. AGENCY experience and international experience will be a given.
Get in touch for more information!