RMG16277 - We are looking for a Crew & Logistics Manager to join a leading events business based is Essex!
This is a well-established events company create and build bespoke high-quality set, staging and bespoke projects within the events industry. They work with a range of clients across multiple sectors and have produced stage sets, exhibitions stands, pop up structures, branded environments and fashion shows.
With a focus on high-end quality, creativity and innovation, this company has an outstanding industry reputation. This company has an in-house workshop, and has a team of experts across production, creative, logistics and technical to delivery the full production of each project.
Working within their office based in Essex, this company are commutable by train. You will work within a close-knit and friendly team where hard work is rewarded.
Due to business growth this company is looking for a Crew and Logistics Manager to join their team. This is an office based position work you will be responsible for scheduling and booking crew / staff for each project and coordinating vehicle logistics for the kit and crew.
This role requires organised and detailed individuals who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, resource planning and overseeing the delivery of all operational elements.
Key responsibilities include;
- Scheduling events / projects and resource planning
- Managing freelance crew database and booking systems
- Booking crew in advance for each event and managing their hours
- Supporting with the ongoing recruitment for the workshop staff
- Creating transport schedules for the fleet to ensure that vehicles arrive on time to events
- Raising invoices and PO's
- Ensuring that drivers insurance and H&S documentation is up to date
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Maximising efficiency within the team; utilising all kit, crew and vehicles - before external suppliers are used
To be considered for this Crew & Logistics Manager role we are looking for candidates that have experience working within the events industry, we will consider candidate's from a set build company or an exhibition design and build company as well. We will consider Production Coordinators, Operations Executives or Operations Managers.
It is important that you come with exception organisational skills, where you can schedule and manage workload to ensure effective delivery.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, production, marketing and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.