RMG15891 - We are looking for a Delegate Registration Manager to join a leading events agency where you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and developing registration websites.
This is global full-service events agencies that have event management, creative, production, digital and video services in-house. They are renowned for the planning and delivery of a wide range of events including conferences, meetings, product launches, award shows, incentives and congresses globally for clients across the pharmaceutical, automotive and financial sectors.
With multiple offices, the offer a great working environment, excellent career progression opportunities as well as the chance to work across a broad range of projects.
Due to continued success and growth, this events agency is looking for a Delegate Registration Manager to join their delegate team. In this role you are responsible for creating, maintaining and developing registration websites.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support the Account Managers and attending client meetings when required
- Providing effective solutions for all aspects of registration
- Proposal writing and pitching registration solutions when required
- Ensuring that registration project plans and time line process is adhered to
- Proficient in the used of delegate registrations systems such as Cvent or Starcite
- Budget management
- Working closely with third party suppliers
- Produce regular progress reports
To be considered for this Delegate Manager role, we are looking for candidates that have proven experience in delegate registration, ideally from working within the events industry. You must have strong knowledge of registration systems (Cvent and/or Starcite) and have a proficiency in IT with strong database skills being essential.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events.
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.