RMG15254 - Are you looking for an exciting in-house digital marketing role? Then look no further! Do not miss out on this Digital Marketing Manager role within a conference and training provider.
This company specialise is the delivery of bespoke training and conferences for the banking and finance industry. They work with some of the biggest names in the industry and deliver over 200 training courses annually as well as large-scale conferences.
Working in their central London office you will get the opportunity to work within a close-knit, friendly and sociable team.
This company are now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This is a brand new role where you will play a pivotal role within the company. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for B2B marketing where digital marketing in a key focus. You will be responsible for implementing and overseeing a new CRM system, email marketing, SEO and website management.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for;
- Planning and managing the marketing strategy for the business
- Leading on the digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the budget
- Implementing and managing a new CRM system
- Planning and executing website, SEO, email and social media campaigns
- Briefing and managing suppliers and partner agencies
- Managing and implementing internal processes
- Measuring and reporting on performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the latest digital marketing techniques
To be considered for this Digital Marketing Manager role we are looking for candidates that have strong digital marketing experience - it is crucial that you have knowledge of CRM systems, email marketing and SEO. We are looking for candidates that come from an in-house / client-side background, and if you have experience within financial services sector this would be advantageous.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role please click on the link to apply!