EVENT ADMINISTRATOR - ASSOCIATION
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global membership associations. If you are currently working within the events industry and have an excellent eye for detail then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events on a global scale, this is the company to work for! With over 150,000 members across 143 countries, each event provides quality content and research within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
The opportunity for an Event Administrator has arisen to join their passionate team and support the events team on the delivery of the events across the globe.
Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Use of in-house event & registration system
- Maintaining records with accurate detail for members, suppliers, exhibitors and contractors
- Regularly update databases with relevant event information
- Keeping in contact with event committees and venues
- Mailing out marketing collateral for exhibitions, workshops and forums
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Responding to customer service enquiries via telephone and email
- Supporting staff on-site when required
- Providing general administrative and secretarial support to the team
The ideal candidate must have experience within an events setting, ideally from within an association or agency. Candidates that are currently doing a similar role would be preferable but graduates who have completed a year's placement will also be considered!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!