EVENT COORDINATOR - ASSOCIATION
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest global membership associations. If you are looking to kick-start your event career then do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events on a global scale, this is the company to work for! With over 150,000 members across 143 countries, each event provides quality content and research within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
The opportunity for an Event Coordinator has arisen to join their passionate team and support on the delivery of the events within Europe and Caspian regions.
Responsibilities are broad and include:
* The logistics of 3 - 4 workshops per year aswell as supporting on larger events
* Speaker, sponsor and delegate liaison
* Venue Sourcing, Negotiating and Contracting
* Sourcing, negotiating and managing supplier (Venue, AV, Signage etc…)
* Administration duties including managing and updating databases
* Booking travel and accommodation when necessary
* Onsite management (international travel required)
* Event cost control and budgeting
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated with an events related degree and have some experience within an events setting, ideally from within an association or agency. Experience of venue sourcing, delegate management and logistics would be ideal but more importantly is someone with the drive and enthusiasm to join this association and progress their career. Graduates who have completed a year's placement will also be considered!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!