LD16112 - A fantastic opportunity to join a not-for-profit membership association!.If you have a passion for bringing together a variety of professionals within the medical industry through educational experiences, then you do not want to miss out on this opportunity!
With an outstanding reputation for delivering a range of events within their sector, this is the company to work for! With over 2000 members, each event provides quality content, research and awareness within a highly specialised sector bringing together industry experts!
Due to expansion, the opportunity for an Event Coordinator has arisen to join their passionate team and support on the delivery of the events
Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Full logistics of smaller events as well as supporting on larger events
- Speaker, sponsor and delegate liaison
- Venue Sourcing, Negotiating and Contracting
- Sourcing, negotiating and managing supplier (Venue, AV, Signage etc…)
- Administration duties including managing and updating databases
- Booking travel and accommodation when necessary
- Onsite management
- Event cost control and budgeting
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years experience in a similar role, ideally from within an association or agency. Experience of venue sourcing, delegate management and logistics would be ideal but more importantly is someone with the drive and enthusiasm to join this association. Graduates who have completed a year's placement will also be considered!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!