Don't miss this great opportunity to kick start your events career with a leading international agency!
Well renowned in the industry and with a solid foundation and an unrivalled reputation in the market this agency are one of the best out there. With international offices and services including production, venue sourcing, corporate travel and full logistics they produce a range of events across sectors including pharmaceutical, technology and automotive to name a few. From conferences and award ceremonies through to product launches and webinars they work with some of the world's leading brands!
At an exciting point in their development and with a commitment to looking after and developing their staff, combined with an excellent benefits package and a great working environment, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
A broad role you will be responsible for supporting across the venue finding and events division, working on a range of events. Responsibilities will be broad and will include:
* Client liaison including taking initial enquires
* Researching venues across the UK and internationally
* Arranging and attending site visits
* Database management
* Assisting with creation of event proposals and client initial budgets
* Maximising revenue through upselling other services of the agency
* Supporting on events including managing delegate communication
* Supporting with logistics including arranging travel and accommodation
* Supplier and DMC management and liaison
* Administration including inbox management
* Producing event documentation including rooming and transfer lists
* Supporting onsite
Candidates must have experience of working within the events industry, ideally from within an agency however other backgrounds will be considered. Candidates must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and be able to manage multiple projects at once. Any exposure to venue sourcing across the UK and internationally would be a huge benefit for the role but is not essential.
Please note candidates MUST be fluent in Spanish and English.
In return this agency will give you the chance to work on some high profile projects globally and learn from some of the best in the industry.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.