Established for nearly 15 years our client is a successful full service conference and event management company that provides a superior, bespoke service to key, global clients. Offering a broad spectrum of services to include event management, venue finding, delegate management, AV, set & staging services, stage & exhibition set design their client base includes some of the largest businesses in the world!
Based in London they delivering a broad range of international events such as conferences, VIP dinners and awards ceremonies as well as some fun and exciting sporting and hospitality events for up to 1000pax!
This is a great agency to join and get involved in every aspect of the event!
Due to on-going success they are looking to recruit a new Event Manager to join their friendly, close-knit team. You will get the opportunity to manage your own projects from start to finish and learn off some incredibly experienced and dynamic people.
With the main objective of the Event Manager is to convert and maximise income from all client requests you will hold responsibility for taking and developing all clients enquires; working with client deadlines to provide accurate and competitive proposals and ensuring that all business opportunities are maximised.
Responsibilities will include:
* Taking the client brief
* Brainstorming to get ideas for the proposal
* Proposal writing and delivering back to the client
* Venue sourcing
* Travel and accommodation booking
* Budget management
* Supplier liaison
* On-site delivery of the events
* Account management
The ideal candidate will be client facing, bright and enthusiastic and able to hit the ground running. If you have worked on the delivery of large-scale and complex event projects and can be an excellent support then we need you!
* Play a crucial role in client management you must have a passion for the events industry and have a strong background in event delivery / logistics.
* Be enthusiastic, proactive, hard working and able to work under your own initiative.
* Need to be a team player, working closely within a small team.
* Have excellent communication skills both oral and written and attention to detail are paramount.
* Be organised and able to plan to ensure deadlines are met.
In return you can expect a highly team orientated, fun loving working environment and the chance to work on some exciting and high spec projects.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.