EVENTS MANAGER - MEETINGS & EVENTS AGENCY
Fantastic opportunity to join this conference and events agency within a dedicated team and run some great international events!
This global events and production agency are famed for producing high end corporate events for well know brands - from conferences, incentives and exhibitions they cover every corner of the world and have recently opened new offices to broaden their global footprint. Services range from travel management to delegate registration as well as full event and production management for an enviable client list in a range of sectors! Their events are the stuff of career dreams from complex conferences for 1000s through to really high end bespoke incentives in some unusual destinations…
Due to some exciting new client wins and some development of accounts we are now recruiting for an Event Manager to join their lovely team.
Working closely with the Director of this dedicated client team (within the financial services sector), the role will be very client facing and incorporate the delivery of a range of internal meetings, conferences and roadshows across Europe. Events can vary from 10 - 500 pax and international travel is required on a regular basis.
A broad overview of the responsibilities
* Managing stakeholders within the client
* Working on events from brief stage
* Putting together event proposals and costings
* Working with the clients internal processes and budgets
* Liaising with venues and DMCs
* Working with the agency's internal teams including travel and production
* Venue negotiation and securing contracts
* Mentoring junior team including Event Coordinators
* Ensuring that events are delivered on-time and within budget
* On - site management and international travel
The ideal candidate will be working within an agency currently and used to delivering their own projects from end to end with a minimum of 100 pax and budget management experience. The desire to travel to events on-site on a regular basis is key as is a positive and career driven attitude. This agency prides itself on developing their employees and this is an opportunity not to be missed for an ambitious events professional!
If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.