EVENT PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY
Join this ever-growing, awarding-winning agency and take your career to new heights!
From their small start over 30 years ago they have fast become the 'agency to work for' and have an impressive portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors. Events can range from meetings, exhibitions and conferences through to large-scale roadshows and experiential activations for some of the biggest brands in the world!
With in house production, events, creative, digital, media and print, their team of experts deliver highly creative integrated events that win pitches and awards and put them at the cutting edge of the industry.
If you are you an experienced Event Manager with relationship building experience and looking to develop your career then this is your chance!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work both agency and client side as you will be based full time within one of their major clients based in Central London. Within the role as Project Manager you will work closely with the client and your account team on a fixed calendar of events.
Organising events, conferences, road shows, product launches and gala dinners from concept through to delivery this is a broad and varied role and includes the following responsibilities;
* Managing the logistics and full end to end delivery of events
* Being part of the initial brainstorming team with creative department
* Preparing and pitching full proposals
* Central point of client contact throughout the project
* Full budget management and reconciliation
* Creating the project plan
* Overseeing the design process (presentations, print / set design etc.)
* Liaison with production, design and logistics teams
* Delegate management
* Supplier selection and management
* On site management at all events
If you have managed an established events portfolio within an agency, have international experience along with flair, creativity and relationship building skills then we need you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great agency working on some really high-profile and exciting events where you can develop your career further.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.