EVENTS & MARKETING MANAGER
This education technology company is seeking a driven Events & Marketing Manager to support in the development and delivery of their marketing strategy and event programme!
A well established company who have been providing IT Solutions to the educational industry for over 40 years, they are now the "go-to" partner of choice to schools, colleges and universities across the UK. They pride themselves on their ability to tailor each solution specifically to their clients needs. Hosting networking events for potential clients and attending exhibitions, they have a strong focus on getting their company name noticed as being one of the leading education technology partners!
Now at an exciting point in their development and with ongoing success they are now looking for an Event and Marketing Manager to join them and take the business to the next level.
Marketing Executive to join this exciting company and manage the marketing and event function across the business.
Joining the Marketing Services team, this candidate will be responsible for the companies event programme from a strategy, marketing and logistics point of view.
The role will cover:
- Developing and delivering the marketing and events plan
- Running email marketing campaigns
- Developing online presence across the company website
- Managing a budget
- Reducing costs and presenting statistical reports
- Identifying suitable 3rd party suppliers
- Defining the strategy and plan for every event
- Identifying key target audience for event attendance
- Working with the creative team to develop digital collateral
- Taking responsibility for all aspects of the event from inception through to conception
- Sourcing suitable speakers in line with target audience
- Negotiating terms with hotels/venues/suppliers
- On-site delivery of each event
We are looking for candidates with experience working within an event marketing and delivery role; they will be able to demonstrate experience of working on event and marketing campaigns from brief to delivery. Ideally you will have a marketing relevant degree or CIM diploma however this is not essential. Most importantly, it is crucial that you are a resilient self-starter with a positive and professional attitude and a willingness to work hard and develop your career.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.