This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a senior role in this thriving company and take responsibility for their varied events portfolio!
Leaders in their sector, this business runs over 150 annual events including training courses, conferences, networking opportunities and social events across the UK as well as their annual AGM overseas. With a 2000 strong membership and growing, the events portfolio offers lots of opportunity for creativity and growth.
This is a unique opportunity to take ownership for a section of the company's event portfolio, working within a close knit and supportive events team and taking your career to the next level!
With events and membership ramping up work, there is now the opportunity for an experienced Event Organiser to come on board and take ownership of their own events and creatively develop and influence the events programme.
This is a broad role that includes:
* The organisation of a range of member events around the UK
* Management, negotiation and liaison with venues and suppliers
* Closely working with speakers and sponsors
* Management of event budgets
* Producing event timelines and schedules
* Onsite event management - including delegate registration, briefing speakers and chairs and venue and delegate management
* Analysis of post event feedback, reporting back to speakers and relevant personnel
* Assisting in the marketing of smaller events
The ideal candidate will have worked within an association, conference organiser or not for profit organisation in an event management capacity, where they have had end to end experience of managing events. The role would be perfect for an existing Event Organiser or an Event Executive stepping up. Strong operational/logistics experience is essential.
In return they offer the chance to join a leading company, having autonomy of your own events and taking your career to the next level!
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across events, experiential and exhibitions. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!