EVENTS PROJECT MANAGER - AGENCY
We are looking for a Project Manager to join a full-service events agency where you will manage your own portfolio of events!
This growing events agency offers services including full events management, creative and production for a high profile corporate client base. This well established agency has won a host of awards, have a fantastic reputation and deliver high end events on a global scale!
With a truly diverse portfolio they manage and deliver projects including conferences, sales meetings, gala dinners, product launches and incentives for an impressive client base predominately within the pharmaceutical sector. Working on smaller projects through to large-scale, complex events across the world they are now looking for an Event Project Manager to join their team working on their largest client account.
You will be given the chance to work within a supportive environment as part of a close-knit, friendly and sociable team!
Due to continued success this thriving events agency are now looking for an Event Project Manager join their talented team. As an Event Project Manager you will be responsible for managing key client relationships and take ownership for events from brief through to delivery.
This is a fast-paced agency where you will work across a wide range of events on an international basis therefore the role will require travel.
As an Event Project Manager your key responsibilities will include;
* Building and developing relationships with clients and stakeholders
* Taking briefs directly from clients to understand their needs
* Putting together proposals
* Supporting on pitch presentations
* Taking full responsibility for events from brief through to on-site management
* Collaborating with internal creative and production teams
* Liaising with external suppliers
* Venue finding (UK and overseas)
* Delegate registration and management
* Booking travel and accommodation
* Managing and reporting on budgets
* Delegating tasks to junior team members
* Managing events on-site
To be considered for this Event Project Manager role we are looking for candidates who ideally come from an events agency background - we will consider Account Managers, Event Managers and Project Managers. It is important that you are client-facing and have experience in managing the full end to end event logistics. If you have experience working with pharmaceutical clients and understand compliance this would be advantageous.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.