EXECUTIVE PRODUCER - EXPERIENTIAL EVENTS
Join this progressive sport marketing agency and take your career to new heights!
Our client is the world's largest sponsorship sports marketing agency. Established for over 30 years they have in excess of 500 employees globally.
As a global business they work brands such as Mars and MasterCard to develop brand strategy through campaigns and experiences to include event production, experiential marketing campaigns and content creation.
This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional business and truly forge a successful career!
We are now seeking an Executive Producer who will take responsibility for leading the management, development and growth of the experiential production arm of the business as well as the implementation of events on behalf of the agency's clients.
This is a pivotal, senior level position in a sports marketing agency where you will work closely with the Creative and Planning Director to help build diverse brand experiences, leading the production of integrated campaigns, coordinating experiential activations, leading content production, managing events, and much more!
* Deeply understanding the clients business and their communication objectives
* Taking, challenging and interpreting the client brief
* Providing production expertise - on new business pitches as well as guiding internal teams
* Creating a strategy for developing the production offering
* Nurturing and developing the production offering
* Sourcing, liaising and coordinating multiple third party suppliers / event partners
* Implementing systems and procedures to ensure excellent delivery
* Leading their biggest accounts / projects
* Interpreting client briefs and key messages
* Creating the initial "big idea"
* Leading pitch teams
This is a senior level position, within a forward thinking and progressive business where you can be the driving force behind what is already a major name in the sports marketing arena.
If you are an experienced Executive Producer with exposure to experiential marketing campaigns, a keen eye for detail, strong production knowledge and multiple team coordination then we need you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!