EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / PROJECT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY
Your chance to join an award winning agency and lead across a fantastic portfolio of live events!
Our client is a full service communications agency with over 30 years experience under their belt!
As a business they have an impressive portfolio of clients spanning multiple sectors with a broad spectrum of events - from meetings, exhibitions and conferences through to large-scale roadshows and experiential activations for some of the biggest brands in the world!
With in house production, events, creative, digital, media and print, their team of experts deliver highly creative integrated events that win pitches and awards and put them at the cutting edge of the industry.
With multi-award winning international event projects and big brands - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to really exciting growth plans, there is now a senior opportunity for an Executive Event Producer / Project Director to join their experienced team and take the lead across the content and strategic direction across a wide range of high profile events.
Working closely with the Account Directors and senior stakeholders you will be heading up this team and will be key in both new business development, client management and operational delivery.
A broad role, responsibilities will include:
* Involved at pitch stage to define the strategic direction of the project
* Working closely with the client to really get under the skin of their objectives
* Proposing and creating content for live events and comms
* Developing and maintaining key relationships with senior stakeholders
* Guiding the client in terms of the creative direction and message delivery
* Working with scriptwriters and speaker coaches where necessary
* Briefing external suppliers and internal teams including creative and production
* Supporting Account Directors to broaden out the strategy across account
Due to the seniority of this role, candidates must have experience as a Senior / Executive Producer within an agency environment. Candidates must be confident client facing and have proven background of leading agency responses on briefs and pitching. A key requirement is the ability to manage a team and oversee internal departments to ensure the effective delivery of the client's message.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading agency and produce a broad range of exciting integrated projects for global brands. Ingenious through creativity and innovation this really is the agency to join!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.