EXHIBITION OPERATIONS MANAGER - international portfolio
Great opportunity to lead the operational delivery of a range of overseas exhibitions for this lovely company in Surrey!
This specialist publishing and exhibition organiser is renowned for organising and delivering a range of industry sector focused conferences and exhibitions on an international scale. Operating in a range of markets including future technology and manufacturing, they run a busy calendar of events across the year. With a really great ethos and a close knit feel to this agency, they offer a culture second to none and relaxed offices that contrasts to their competitors in London. Events can range in size but are usually across a couple of days and welcome 100 - 200 exhibitors.
Due to their on going success, they are now looking for an Exhibitions Operations Manager to join their team and be responsible for delivering a portfolio of exhibitions across the year.
A broad role responsibilities will include:
* Managing a range of exhibitions and events across the year
* Producing, updating and managing the floorplan utilising bespoke software
* Liaising with internal teams including marketing and sales
* Liaising with contractors, suppliers and exhibitors
* Health & safety management (pre-event and onsite)
* Supplier liaison and negotiating fees
* Venue management and communication
* Site visits and handling all exhibitor queries
* Producing onsite information including staff briefings, exhibitor lists, floorplans etc.
* Onsite management (including the management off staff and contractors onsite)
* Post event reporting and analysis
Candidates must have similar experience in purely the operational aspects of the events as there is no marketing or sales involved in this role. International events experience would also be a huge advantage as well as having used either a CAD based or web based floorplan software. This is a great opportunity to join a lovely supportive company and deliver some great events!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!