FLIGHT LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR
|Job Title:||FLIGHT LOGISTICS CO-ORDINATOR|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum + GREAT BENS!|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2016 06:22|
Do you have a strong background in business travel and flight fulfilment? Join one of the best agencies out there within their established aviation team!
This award winning company specialises in performance improvement and employee engagement helping clients to attract and retain the best people and recognise employees for living their company values. They work with a range of client sectors including retail, law firms, healthcare and automotive and services include employee recognition, engaging incentive programs, enticing rewards and morale boosting employee benefits as well as large scale events on a global scale.
Sitting within the Aviation team this team provides excellent flight solutions through working with the best airlines in the world and ensuring that client's programmes are delivered as seamlessly as possible. The role will involve being fully responsible for your client's flight programmes including buying tickets and acting as an IATA agent.
Role responsibilities include:
* Fully servicing all the flight elements of a project from confirmation through to reconciliation
* Communicating with clients through managing email inboxes and telephone hotlines.
* Liaising with clients and managing group bookings form research through to booking and ticketing.
* Working closely with the airlines group teams to ensure that the best rates are negotiated as well as terms and conditions
* Conforming with company/supplier procedures in all aspects of aviation.
* Responding to aviation briefs efficiently, productively and proactively.
* Utilising a GDS system and issuing tickets as an IATA agent
You will be experienced in a corporate or business travel environment and have used a GDS system such as Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre and have IATA ticketing experience. Groups can range but can be in their 1000s so large groups and fare negotiations will be something that you are comfortable with. This is a fun and fast paced environment where you will work for a great agency and have the additional benefits of receiving added employee engagement products!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
LOGISTICS MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
£35000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits
SENIOR EVENT MANAGER - AGENCY
SENIOR EVENT MANAGER
EVENT MANAGER - EVENT AGENCY
£30000 - £35000 per annum
PROJECT DIRECTOR - EVENT AGENCY
North West England, England