Working with a broad base of established clients this boutique agency prides itself on exceptional delivery and repeat business. Providing full event management and production, they work across a wide range of industry sectors delivering events including conferences, press launches, awards ceremonies and incentive programmes both in the UK and internationally. This is an incredible opportunity to take your career to the next level, working with some of the best in the business on some high profile events for premium clients. With wonderful offices and a supportive team environment this is an opportunity not to be missed!
With new clients coming on board and existing clients ramping up work there is now the opportunity for an experienced Group Account Director to take responsibility for the strategic direction and event delivery of one of their key accounts.
This is a broad role that covers both client management and event delivery, including;
- Account management including building and developing relationships
- Networking across the account to ensure opportunities are maximised
- Resource planning and allocation of work to account team
- Proposal creation and pitch
- Managing and co-ordinating internal teams
- Maintaining SLA's and ensuring events are delivered within budget
- Overseeing event delivery including taking the lead on larger events when required
- Budget creation, management and reconciliation
- Onsite management when required
The ideal candidate must have agency experience, and have a background both managing (and growing) clients and delivering events. This role would be perfect for an existing Group Account Director, Account Director stepping up or an Event Director who is very comfortable growing client relationships.
Any exposure to automotive / luxury clients would be an added benefit for the role. In return they offer the chance to join a thriving boutique agency in a senior level position where you can really utilise your experience and make a difference.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) in events, exhibitions and experiential. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!