HEAD OF EVENTS AND SPONSORSHIP - TECHNOLOGY SECTOR
A state of the art technology innovation space is now looking for a high profile Head of Events to curate and deliver the commercial events programme.
This is a high end environment focused on bringing companies together to innovate and collaborate - not only is this an events and commercial space but also a think tank within the technology sector. Freshly opened in Summer 2017, there is a whole host of business services offered including training for entrepreneurs and start ups, mentoring and thought leadership events as well as other professional services.
A huge focus for this exciting venture is the new Head of Events who will be responsible for creating an inspiring and profitable portfolio of events which are specific to the technology sector.
Developing the programme of events will be key and these can range from smaller bespoke events through to the large scale flag ship events for over 800 pax. Not only will the role focus on the content but also the creation and sale of sponsorship packages.
An overview of the role:
* Developing themes, sourcing speakers, audiences and researching event content and speakers.
* Overseeing all aspects of these events including programme production, supplier selection and management, marketing, operations, logistics, budget and creation of revenue streams.
* Researching potential sponsors, putting bespoke packages together and securing sponsors for particular events
* Building relationships with key stakeholder at all levels both internally and externally
* Providing support for smaller events that are held in the space.
With a career already focused on events within the technology sector, a deep understanding of the industry is key to apply for this role. Ideally you will have bespoke sponsorship sales experience and have worked on / led events on this scale (up to 800 pax). This is a high profile role for a fantastic space - get in touch today for more information!