RMG16376 - Do not miss out on this unique and exciting Head of Set & Staging position within a leading company within the events industry!
Established for over 30 years, this independently owned full-service production agency has an outstanding reputation for delivering innovative, high-quality and creative events.
They produce and deliver events including conferences, launches, roadshows, AGM, experiential and internal communication projects for clients across the automotive, fashion and entertainments sectors. With a strong portfolio of clients as well and continued business growth and success this agency have big ambitions!
With multiple offices, this role will be based in their exciting hub in Hertfordshire, where you will work within welcoming, friendly and 'family-feel' office. You must be able to drive to get to their office.
Due to business growth, this events agency is looking for a Head of Set & Staging to join their team. This is a senior level role within the company where you will manage the operations across the set, scenic and staging department.
Key responsibilities include;
- Managing all operations in the scenic and staging department
- Working closely with the production management team
- Being a key point of contact for scenic / construction / staging
- Producing build specifications and costings of materials
- Managing a team of carpenters to ensure build schedules are delivered to specification
- Managing workflow and project scheduling within the department
- Advising on materials and construction methods
- Working with internal creative design team
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software to build drawings (highly advantageous)
- Managing stock control
- Adhering to H&S policies
- Driving best practice and procedure
- Overseeing build and install on-site when required
To be considered for this role, we will consider candidates working across the events, production, exhibitions or shop-fitting industry. It is important that you have worked at a senior level such as a Head of Department, Scenery manager, Workshop Manager, Warehouse Manager and Operations Manager. You will have experience in managing and motivating a team as well as having strong knowledge all areas of scenic / staging production.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities