RMG16175 - We are looking for a Head of Technical Production to join a leading business based in the West Midlands where you will manage and oversee the production and technical operations across all events.
Working across a range of prestigious large scale venues across the West Midlands, this is an exciting opportunity to become part of well established team and deliver high profile events. The venues deliver hundred's of events annually including conferences, exhibitions, live music performances, launches and gala dinners for thousands of delegates!
With a strong reputation in the market, ambitious plans for the future and the opportunity to build a strong career - this is a great opportunity not to be missed!
Due to business growth they are now recruiting for a Head of Technical Production to join their team where you will be responsible for overseeing the production and technical operations team to ensure on high-quality production of events and across the venues.
This is an operational focused role where you will manage the team and oversee the activity within your department, to ensure high levels of customer services.
Key responsibilities includes;
- Play a lead role within the technical production department
- Oversee the technical delivery of all events
- Introducing new ideas into the team / department
- Creating and implementing strategy within the department
- Championing high levels of customer service and production quality
- Managing, developing and nurturing a team
- Ensuring that all processes, procedures and policies are adhered to
- Driving innovation in equipment and investing in technical kit
- Driving best proactive and process across the department
- Managing department budget
To be considered for this Head of Technical Production role, we are looking for candidates that have proven senior technical management experience from within the live events, conferencing or large-scale venue sectors.
This is an operational focused role so we are looking for candidates with experience in this area. You will be a leader, self-motivated and have the ability to manage a team.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across the marketing spectrum. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please go to our website to register - www.live-recruitment.co.uk/register-your-cv - and we'll keep you updated with the latest opportunities.