FLUENT FRENCH CLIENT MANAGER
|Job Title:||FLUENT FRENCH CLIENT MANAGER|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Live Recruitment|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2016 15:13|
£24,000 - £27,000 + BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity to use your events experience in a totally new environment and work with some of the best in the business - do not miss out!
This company has it all; a highly passionate and creative team, a client list of fantastic brands and a solid background in the delivery of high profile events within the world of finance. This privately owned agency specialises in bespoke financial roadshows, AGMs, investor events and more for some great clients in a wide range of sectors.
With a global footprint and a project list to die for they have been involved with some of the most well known deals in the financial sector in recent years as a provider of smooth roadshow delivery and niche event support. Whilst working closely with the who's who of the corporate world of banking and blue chips they have a true "agency" feel and a relaxed tight knit culture.
Due to on-going success combined with some ambitious growth plans the business is now looking for a Junior Client Manager to join their client services team and oversee projects for some exciting clients in a wide range of sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
* Managing and developing key stakeholder and client relationships
* Supporting the senior team in creating proposals
* Ensuring that project plans are set out and continuously updated
* Arranging client events to generate investor support
* Working with internal departments to ensure projects and resources are delivered on time and within budget
* Updating clients along the way and managing expectations
* Being on hand to deal with any eventuality or challenge that arises with the client (with support from senior team)
* Providing on-site support (international travel up to 2 weeks at a time)
* Retaining clients through seamless service delivery
* Networking across accounts to seek new business
* Developing own industry network including bankers, equity advisors and also potential clients
This role is fast paced, challenging yet hugely rewarding and requires 100% commitment - you will have a good grounding in events (as an event manager or account manager) and be a natural networker. You will be able to develop strong relationships both internally and with clients and speak a fluent language other than English - French, Italian, Spanish or Russian will be considered. Most important is someone who can communicate in a sophisticated manner with very senior stakeholders whilst at the same time remain down to earth, get on well with colleagues and be able to have fun! Polished and professional go without saying as this is an incredibly corporate sector however the agency has a cool and relaxed feel in the office.
In return this agency can offer great career progression and a chance to be part of a vision that is on the cusp of some really exciting things! Get in touch today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IMPLANT EVENT MANAGER - pharma client side
CLIENT SUPPORT EXECUTIVE - EVENT SUPPLIER
South West London, London
EVENT MANAGER - AGENCY
EXPERIENTIAL ACCOUNT MANAGER