Our client is the lighting rental specialists for the television, broadcast and entertainment media production industries. With services from a simple dry hire through to full studio installations and project management, they work with their clients to bring projects alive.
Having recently invested heavily in technology they have an extensive range of modern lighting and offer a first class service to their clients.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is in its early stages of a huge growth campaign so now is the time to join and be at the forefront of its success
Due to exciting growth plans and a huge recruitment drive there is now an opportunity for a Lighting Technician to come on board and join this lively team.
Reporting into the Warehouse Manager you will be working as part of the friendly and supportive team with responsibility for assisting with the testing, setup and operation of a wide range of state of the art lighting equipment.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Testing and maintaining lighting equipment
* Fault finding
* Prepping and setting up lighting and general AV
* Assisting with stock control
* On site technical support
* Working alongside external production / broadcast companies
* Deliveries / collections from venue sites
* Acting as a point of client contact during events
The ideal candidate will have experience with lighting and ideally from a broadcast background and you will:
* Have a practical approach to problem solving/fault finding
* Be willing to learn and take direction
* Have a full clean driving license
* Thrives working on own initiative and within a team
* Be able to hit the ground running
* Be self-motivated, friendly and well mannered
If you have technical lighting experience and want to expand your knowledge further and work on some high profile events, this is a fantastic opportunity for you!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Alternatively - forward this role onto someone in your network and take advantage of our £350 reward scheme for anyone recommended who we place!