MARKETING AND DESIGN MANAGER - CLIENT SIDE
£23,000 - £25,000
Fantastic opportunity for a keen marketer to take the lead and create a range of integrated campaigns in this exciting in-house role!
With several outlets throughout Northern England this exciting business within the food and drink sector offers distinctive, unique and beautifully prepared foods at affordable prices. They are now seeking a Marketing and Design Manager to join their dynamic team and launch their brand to new heights!
After repeated success for their up-and-coming chain of restaurants, there is now the opportunity for an experienced marketer to join this growing business and take charge of the production of all marketing collateral across online and offline channels.
A career-changing opportunity, not to be missed!
Reporting to the Managing Director, this Marketing and Design Manager will be responsible for the creation and strategic direction of all marketing materials.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing marketing strategies
* Designing a range of marketing and packaging materials
* Managing the creation and delivery of printed collateral (flyers, posters, brochures)
* Creating content for digital platforms (websites, social media)
* Driving the brand and increasing the brand's presence across digital platforms
* Identifying market trends and carrying out competitor research
* Analysing the effectiveness of the marketing communications
* Working closely with internal management teams
* Building relationships with suppliers
* Heading up all customer communication
* Attending meetings offsite with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have significant experience within a marketing position ideally from a similar environment however other marketing backgrounds will be considered. It is important that the candidate feels comfortable in communicating and building relationships at all levels and access to their own transport is essential in order to attend offsite meetings. You will be comfortable managing a high and varied workload and feel confident to take the lead within this growing marketing team. Most importantly, we are looking for hard-working, driven and enthusiastic candidates who are passionate about developing their marketing career.
In return, you will receive the opportunity to work in a fun and fast-paced environment with plenty of benefits!
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) within the events & experiential, marketing, creative and digital markets. If this position isn't what you're looking for please go to our website for the latest vacancies and to register, or if you know someone who would be perfect for this position why not take advantage of our £350 referral scheme.