MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - EVENTS AGENCY
Global events agency seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to drive their global marketing communications strategy and support new business growth!
A global event company with a difference, delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale, this is the agency to work for! Their client base is the who's who of blue chip healthcare clients and they touch all areas of the events spectrum - in particular global conferences, live events and large scale production led events. Due to some internal developments we are now recruiting a newly created Marketing Communications Manager role to look after their strategy on a global scale.
This role will support the senior team in terms of the business direction - looking at the current client base as well as new business and sectors to work with. Fairly autonomous, whilst supported by the business, the Marketing Communications Manager will shape and define the marketing comms strategy and ultimately ensure that it is delivered.
With reports in the UK and overseas the role will cover:
* Understanding the business needs from different stakeholder perspectives
* Creating and implementing a marketing strategy
* Owning and driving forward the marketing plan for the agency
* Line managing a team of 2 reports
* Reporting to Board Level on a global basis
* Working closely with the business development team
* Creating marketing collateral such as case studies
* Project managing presence at trade shows and events
* Supporting lead generation and social media presence
* Holding and managing an annual marketing budget
With a strong marketing background in either an events agency, marketing agency or in-house team, the ideal candidate will have experience of building multi-channel communications programmes that have engaged a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders. A strong team player with the ability to work to tight deadlines and be motivated as part of a small but busy international team is key. Content creation across a variety of channels within the B2B marketing mix, as well as previous budget management experience, is essential.
In return this is a chance to prove yourself and carve your own niche within a well known agency - if you have what it takes apply today!