MARKETING EXECUTIVE - EVENTS AGENCY
Global events agency seeking an ambitious Marketing Executive to support in the development and delivery of their global marketing communications strategy!
A global event company with a difference, delivering a host of large scale events on a truly global scale; this is the agency to work for! Their client base is the who's who of blue chip healthcare clients and they touch all areas of the events spectrum - in particular global conferences, live events and large scale production led events. Due to some internal developments we are now recruiting a Marketing Executive to assist in the development of the brand on a global scale.
Reporting into the Marketing Communications Manager the Marketing Executive will provide support in the updating and implementation of the marketing plan via the execution of marketing tactics including advertising, PR, internal communications, brand development and online activity.
The role will cover:
* Updating the marketing plan alongside the Manager
* Assisting with delivery of the associated marketing activity
* Providing public and media relations support
* Co-ordinating case studies and award submissions
* Overseeing social media and online activity
* Managing conference and trade show participation
* Content creation for external and internal use
* Interacting effectively with internal departments on their marketing needs
* Evaluating and reporting on marketing department activity through analytics
* Researching competitors and industry analysis
* Working with external agencies including PR and digital
* Providing general administrative support to the team
With some exposure to working within a corporate marketing team, either agency or in-house, the ideal candidate will have experience in content creation and an ability to work to tight deadlines. Whilst some knowledge of Google Analytics, Wordpress or CRM systems would be preferred excellent written communication skills and attention to detail are essential along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office. Marketing graduates with a little experience within the industry will also be considered.
Most importantly, it is crucial that you have the drive and motivation to work within a first class events agency who can give you the opportunity to grow and develop! In return the agency will offer a great working environment and most of all great career development in a fantastic agency that rewards and recognises talent.
In return this is a chance to prove yourself and carve your own niche within a well known agency - if you have what it takes apply today!