RMG15458 -We are looking for a Mid-weight Creative Designer to join an events agency based in Leicestershire area where you will work across events, print and digital projects for a global client base.
This global events and communications agency deliver a range of large-scale events on a truly global scale. With an outstanding reputation they are one of the best agencies out there! They have a well-established client base of healthcare clients and they work across a wide variety of projects including meetings, advisory boards, global congresses and conferences.
With global offices they have a great working environment and plenty of opportunities to progress and grow your career.
With an opening within their creative team, this is an exciting chance to join their creative team as a Mid-weight Designer You will work across a range of print and digital projects and develop event themes and concepts across branding, signage, print collateral, websites and apps.
- As a Creative Designer you will be responsible for;
- Being involved in the full creative process
- Developing ideas and concepts
- Being involved in brainstorming meetings
- Producing high quality visuals
- Ensuring artwork is ready for print
- Having strong attention to detail and ensuring high levels of quality
- Adhering to brand guidelines
- Working within agreed timeframes and meeting deadlines
- Proficiency across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and In-Design
We are looking for Creative Designers / Graphic Designer who have at least two years experience working within a creative agency or events agency,
You must have proven experience in designing for print, and if you have digital experience this would be advantageous. We are looking for candidates that have the ability to develop new ideas and translate creative thinking into intelligent and appropriate designs that's exceeds clients objectives.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
If you are interested in this Midweight Creative Designer role please click on the 'apply' button below.