OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - GERMAN SPEAKING
£DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Looking to join an established conference and exhibitions organiser and grow within the events industry? Are you fluent in German with excellent communication skills? If so, apply now!
This leading conference and exhibition organiser are renowned for organising and delivering award winning exhibitions and conferences across the globe! With a busy portfolio of events across the year, they operate in a range of markets including healthcare, marketing and technology.
Priding themselves on building a strong client base through flawless delivery and first class service, this company has been recognised on multiple occasions as a leading innovator in their market.
Offering an excellent working environment, strong team ethos, competitive salaries and fantastic career opportunities - This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due to their on going success, they are now looking for an Operations Co-ordinator to join their team and support across a portfolio of exhibitions across the year
Responsibilities are broad and include:
- Managing the onsite office for their international exhibitions
- Assisting and maintaining floorplans
- Ensuring contractors and venues are kept up to date with floorplans and exhibitor lists
- Producing and updating online show manuals
- Managing on site team accommodation in line with set budget
- Maintenance of internal databases and documents
- Ordering onsite equipment and services
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, venues as well as exhibitors
- Onsite support when required
Prospective candidates must be fluent in German and ideally hold experience from an events setting with strong organisational and communication skills. Any exposure to working on exhibitions previously would be an added benefit but is not essential for the role.
Live specialises in all disciplines (and at all levels) across marketing, creative and events. If this position isn't quite what you're looking for please visit www.live-recruitment.co.uk to view all of the opportunities we are recruiting.
Don't miss this great opportunity - click below to apply!